Friday 19 February 2016

Trusting wholly

Psalms 62:5-8
For God alone my soul waits in silence,
for my hope is from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress; I shall not be shaken.
On God rests my deliverance and my honor;
my mighty rock, my refuge is in God.
Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your heart before him;
God is a refuge for us.
Selah

Completely dependant on the goodness of God
What might that feel like?
Trusting wholly
Confident
of deliverance and honour
Content to,share with God
all that is in our heart
Knowing acceptance
Knowing refuge
Knowing a solid rock
on which to rest.
Faith and security
writ large
in the dependable nature of God.

Prayer
O Lord, on whom we can rely for all things, draw us close and encourage us to rest in you, trusting you for all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment